Nitrile Exam Glove (non-latex) PF Medium Blue 100/BX
- The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder
- Contains no allergy causing natural rubber proteins
- Extraordinary strength and puncture resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity
- FDA 510k registered and meet or exceed all current FDA regulations
- 1 box contains 100 ambidextrous gloves
Legal Disclaimer: Product may not be exactly as shown. Please refer to product description for details.
Publisher: Diagnostics Direct, Inc
Details: Nitrile exam gloves are the ideal solution for individuals sensitive to rubber latex and/or donning powder. They contain no allergy causing natural rubber proteins. Nitrile features extraordinary strength and puncture resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity. Nitrile does not tear as easily as vinyl and feels more natural than both latex or vinyl. These gloves are FDA 510k registered and meet or exceed all current FDA regulations.