New to ConNooga 2018: Darth Cleavage’s Cleavage Extravaganza!
This Cosplay Contest is a craftsmanship award show with a timed costume decorating session and a catwalk display. Contestants can choose from a bra or a pair of swim briefs as their submission piece and are given 90 minutes to complete their designs.
Join us at the Cospital in the vendor’s area Saturday the 24th at 3:30pm to sign up and decorate your piece. Or grab the form and sign up now by sending it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The show will take place on Stage 1, Saturday night at 10pm.
Darth Cleavage’s Cleavage Extravaganza Contest Rules & Guidelines
- Contestants can only enter in one category, Individual or Group. Due to the unpredictable size of groups, a prize for each member cannot be guaranteed.
- Contestants must have a ConNooga membership in order to be able to access the vendor area and stage for the catwalk show.
- Contestants may only use the materials provided at the decorating session and must prominently feature their swim briefs or bra during the catwalk. Props and additional costume pieces are acceptable so long as the submission piece is prominently displayed.
- No skits during judging or catwalk.
- Cover those areas that should be covered. No exposed nipples or genitals.
- No political or religious statement during the catwalk. Anyone who violates this may be disqualified from the competition.
- Do not use any sort of projectile at all! Nothing must leave your person while you are on the catwalk. Anyone who violates this rule may be disqualified from the competition and may be asked to leave the convention area.
- No flashpots, explosive devices, or similar special effects are to be used. Anyone who violates this rule may be disqualified from the competition and may be asked to leave the convention area.
- Applications may be submitted to Darth Cleavage prior to the event or can be picked up at the time of costume decoration: Saturday, February 24th at 3:30pm at the Cospital in the vendors area.
- To be judged for accuracy a visual reference, preferably a front and back color photo on paper, can be turned in with your application. Electronic media (i.e. CDs) will not be accepted nor will bringing a laptop or video device (i.e. iPods) to pre-judging. This is not required. However, you may not be eligible for accuracy points if the judges are not familiar enough with your character.
- Guest judging will review the costumes before and during the competition. Audience response will also be factored into the final score.
- Costumes must be self-contained.
- Do not enter or exit the catwalk except at the designated points.
- Each contestant may only enter one costume into competition.
- Large elaborate costumes must be handled by the contestant and/or assistants the contestant brings to help. ConNooga will not be able to provide assistants or assistance.
- By registering, participants agree to allow Darth Cleavage and ConNooga to use their images for promotional purposes, both photographs and video.
Judging decisions by the costume guest judges are final and non-negotiable.